Saturday 6 March 2010

Words.... don't come easy to me....

I'm in the process of writing the programme, I'm finding it very hard to be witty and clever for both the programme and the blog, in fact as all I want to do is take a nap, I'm finding it quite hard to be awake!

This week has all been about words. Monday was the first rehearsal without scrips and I think i should probably just leave it there, it wsn't brilliant and I think we had Director Sex a little worried.

Thursday was a million times better - and like Peter said, if we can improve again by the same margin between Monday and Thursday then Monday will be brilliant. Which is handy as it's the last one for me until technical rehearsals, yes I know that sounds like lack of commitment, but honestly I didn't know I would have to be away the last week before the show! I have a new job see and when you're new and your boss tells you to go somewhere, you kind of have to go don't you? Anyway, I thought so and off I go - next week to Berlin and the following week to Bangkok. There'll be even less blogs for the next two weeks - yes, I know there haven't been that many of late - were you not listening? I have a new job!

Sunday is our first set build, the theme of the day is construction so we need some strong and muscular men, otherwise we'll just have to make do with our cast members! Only joking guys, you really are a strong and muscular bunch of specimens. Er.... anyway.... I'll try and blog after the set build or maybe on the plane.

I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed actually.... I might be sinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment