Sunday 7 February 2010

Completely off our trolley

On Thursday night, we did a complete run through of Act 2 and Director Sex was once again delighted with us, well of course he was, we are brilliant! Nearly all the Sexers were present with the exception of the delivery man as he had his driving test - I haven't heard whether he passed or not, so we all have our fingers crossed for you!

Mr Needham struck a pose so fine Director Sex had to take a picture of it. It was rather spectacular, well done Mr Needham!

I also discovered that none of the cast are actually reading this blog too :0( Not even Peter, who I thought I could count on, even if it's to give me spelling and grammar corrections! Oh well, some more nagging is required I think.

Today, I bought a trolley for Frances and Peter's living room and an oversize bulb for Peter to give to Mr Needham, the bulb made me laugh as it is very large! I did try to get a deal from the charity shop I bought the trolley from but to no avail, so I settled for leaving a flyer and trying to get a couple of tickets sold instead! See cast, make sure that you sell at all opportunities even to complete strangers in shops, honestly, have no shame!

I thought it might be an idea to start using as many props as possible so we could to get used to them. Reminder to self, put the garden trowel with the trolley to take to rehearsals on Tuesday. Another reminder to self - Tuesday not Monday for rehearsals this week! And 8pm not 9pm! Gosh there's a lot to remember isn't there?

Anyway, I must go now and watch "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang", but to leave you with a note as promised.

A closed mouth gathers no feet

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment